These terms and conditions apply to Services provided by Rolling Plans Pvt. Ltd. (company registration number 30701, Bizulibazar-10, Kathmandu, Nepal) via its web platform of Rolling Nexus. Herein the party “Rolling Plans Pvt. Ltd.” will be denoted as “Rolling Nexus” and its user/visitor will be denoted as “you”). You may contact us on email@example.com and/or +977-1-4784183/4785215.
THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH BELOW SUPPLEMENT AND MODIFY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE WEBSITE- www.rollingnexus.com
WITH RESPECT TO THE USE OF THE ROLLING NEXUS’ SITE SERVICES. THE SITE SERVICE IS OPERATED SEPARATELY FROM ALL OTHER SITES AND SERVICES AND HAS DIFFERENT INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE PRACTICES. USERS OF THE ROLLING NEXUS SITE SERVICE IS CONDITIONED UPON USERS AGREEMENT TO BE BOUND BY THE ROLLING NEXUS TERMS AND CONDITIONS AS MODIFIED BY THESE SUPPLEMENTAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS. ROLLING NEXUS IS CREATIVE VENTURE OF ROLLING PLANS PRIVATE LIMITED (RPPL), REGISTRED UNDER GOVERNMENT OF NEPAL ON 2004.
Users should read the ROLLING NEXUS Terms and Conditions (the "Terms and Conditions") and these supplemental terms and conditions (these "Supplemental Terms and Conditions") carefully. As used below, the terms "You" and "User" mean any ROLLING NEXUS member who activates an Individual user account on the ROLLING NEXUS Site Service.
Any capitalized terms used but not defined herein have the meanings ascribed to them in the Terms and Conditions. 1. Privacy A. Types of Information Collected
In connection with users of the ROLLING NEXUS Site Service, RPPL ask for and may collect information from and about you in different ways and at different points on the service. Some of the information that you submit may be personally identifiable information (that is, information that can be uniquely identified with you). First, in order to participate in the ROLLING NEXUS Site Service, you must register. When you register, the ROLLING NEXUS collects certain personally identifiable information, including your name, address (contact numbers and email), general educational and professional background ("Member Information"). [If you have instructed ROLLING NEXUS to not include your Member Information in its mailing lists or membership directory, your opt-out will not apply to share within the ROLLING NEXUS Site Service if you sign up for ROLLING NEXUS.] Second, to begin using the ROLLING NEXUS Site Service, you will be asked to register by opening an Individual user account. Through the online registration form certain information, including job type, salary range, desired location of employment and other information relevant to the site ("Registration Information") is collected. An asterisk indicates which information is mandatory in order to complete the registration process. Third, if you choose to submit information for a particular service of the ROLLING NEXUS, you may be asked to complete a more extensive service-specific questionnaire to provide additional information to fine-tune your qualifications and candidacy for that specific service ("Candidacy Information"). Your Membership Information, Registration Information, and Candidacy Information are collectively referred to below as your "Information." B. Use of Information By the Individual User
Once you have activated your ROLLING NEXUS Site Individual user account, the ROLLING NEXUS submits your Registration Information to the ROLLING NEXUS Site profiling engine to attempt to match your information with available opportunities. Upon a match of your Registration Information with a NEXUS service, the ROLLING NEXUS will notify you via either email or SMS and might from both medium if you have elected to receive such notifications. Upon reviewing a specific opportunity, your information will be forwarded to that potential opportunity provider only if you click on the "Submit" button, thereby instructing the ROLLING NEXUS to forward the Information to the opportunity provider. By the Potential Opportunity Provider
The ROLLING NEXUS has granted potential opportunity providers the right to run searches through the ROLLING NEXUS Site profiling engine to match their opportunities with opportunity seeker Registration Information. No personally identifiable information is released to these potential opportunity providers during these searches, and potential opportunity providers are not able to contact opportunity seekers through this portion of the ROLLING NEXUS Site Service. If you instruct ROLLING NEXUS to share your Information with a potential opportunity provider, the potential opportunity provider has agreed to treat that information as confidential and do not disclose it to any third party without your prior written consent (by clicking consent agreement or any kind of online-offline mode as available). Third Parties
The ROLLING NEXUS has contracted with third-party Application Service Provider to implement and host the ROLLING NEXUS Site Service. Information collected from you and potential opportunity providers will be stored on the third party’s server and processed through its profiling engine. Third-party is not permitted to disclose your personally identifiable information to any third party depend on your consent providing process. C. Disclosure of Information
Your Information is released only when you choose to do so, and your information is only released to the potential opportunity provider who has posted the opportunity to which you are responding. Once your information has been forwarded to a potential opportunity provider, all correspondences are directly between you and that potential opportunity provider. Opportunity Providers have agreed to not disclose your information to third parties depend on your consent providing process and agreement. As a user of the ROLLING NEXUS Site Service, you may restrict the distribution of your Information by indicating such restrictions in your account. The ROLLING NEXUS will not send unsolicited promotional messages (as opposed to administrative messages) to users of the ROLLING NEXUS Site Service who indicate that they do not wish to receive such messages.
As indicated above, you will be informed at each collection point what information is required and what information is optional. If the ROLLING NEXUS Site Service matches your Registration Information with a particular opportunity, you will be notified by email and/or SMS only if you have chosen to receive such notifications. You may opt-out of receiving email and/or SMS notifications at any time. D. Access
Users can access their Information by logging into your account by using username and password at http://www.rollingnexus.com. Users can modify and delete any part of the Information at any time within the condition applied. E. Ownership and Use of Content
The ROLLING NEXUS or its licensors own exclusively all content on this Website including, but not limited to, graphics, logos, text, data, downloadable software, page layout and look and feel of the ROLLING NEXUS Site web pages (the "Content"). The Content is protected under sole copyright. Except for the license granted herein, your use of the ROLLING NEXUS Site Service gives you no rights in the ROLLING NEXUS or its licensors’ copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets or any other intellectual property rights.
The ROLLING NEXUS grants you a personal, non-transferable and non-exclusive right to access and use the Content solely for your own personal use in connection with your search for an opportunity for yourself or for information and in accordance with the Terms and Conditions and these Supplemental Terms and Conditions. No portion of the Content may be, disclosed to, or modified, copied, sold, leased, distributed, transmitted or used for any commercial purpose or on behalf of any other person or entity.
You agree not to incorporate the Content into another database, search engine or networked computer environment of any kind. You may not access the Content by means of any automated processes, spiders, bots or similar devices or interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper operation of the ROLLING NEXUS Site Service. You agree not to modify copy, transmit, create derivative works from, reverse engineer, disassemble, or otherwise attempt to discover any source code from, any service accessible or available through the ROLLING NEXUS Site Service, or sell, assign, sub-license or otherwise transfer any right in such services. The ROLLING NEXUS will terminate the accounts of any Users, and block access to the ROLLING NEXUS Site Service of any users, who are infringers of the copyrights, or other intellectual property rights of the ROLLING NEXUS and others. The ROLLING NEXUS reserves the right to take these actions at any time, in its sole discretions, with or without notice, and without any liability to the user whose account is terminated or to the user whose access is denied. 2. Use of the Web Site Service
In consideration of your use of the ROLLING NEXUS Site Services, You agree not to (a) use the ROLLING NEXUS Site Services for any fraudulent, illegal, harassing or offensive activity including, but not limited to, the submission of sexually explicit material or content inappropriate for viewing by minors, or which is likely to offend or criticize any employer, employee, group or portion of society, and (b) provide any information where such provision constitutes the infringement or violation of any right of any third party. You agree not to engage in any activity that would impair the proper functioning of the ROLLING NEXUS Site Services and its Contents. Specifically, you agree not to provide any false or misleading information or engage in any activity to defeat any security or feature of the ROLLING NEXUS Site. You agree not to post any incomplete, false or misleading biographical information or information that is not about you (and you represent that you are a living individual seeking employment on a full-time or part-time basis on his or her own behalf). You agree to not delete or revise any Content posted by any other person or entity. If you take any of the prohibited actions described above, or if the ROLLING NEXUS has reasonable grounds to suspect that you have taken any of the prohibited actions described above, the ROLLING NEXUS may suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current and future use of the ROLLING NEXUS Site Services.
The ROLLING NEXUS may terminate or suspend your ability to access the ROLLING NEXUS Site Service and its Contents and any other services the ROLLING NEXUS may provide to you at any time for any reason, with or without notice. 3. Only a Platform; Disclaimers
Website is only a platform. ROLLING NEXUS Site acts as a platform for businesses to post opportunities and individuals to post their information and does not screen or censor the listings offered. The ROLLING NEXUS is not involved in the actual transaction between employers or other opportunity providers and candidates. As a result, neither the ROLLING NEXUS nor its agents have control over the quality, safety or legality of the postings, posted the truth or accuracy of the listings, the ability of employers to offer opportunities to candidates or the ability of candidates to fill openings. In addition, note that there are risks, including but not limited to the risk of physical harm, of dealing with strangers, foreign nationals, underage persons or people acting under false pretenses. You assume all risks associated with dealing with other users whom you come in contact through the ROLLING NEXUS Site Services.
The ROLLING NEXUS does not review or confirm the accuracy of any Contents, personally identifiable information or job postings on the ROLLING NEXUS Site Service, but reserves the right to review and reject any information it believes to be contrary to the Terms and Conditions or these Supplemental Terms and Conditions. The ROLLING NEXUS reserves the right to remove any Content, personally identifiable information or postings, deactivate any account, or otherwise terminate access to the ROLLING NEXUS Site Services for violation of any of the Terms and Conditions or these Supplemental Terms and Conditions, or if otherwise compelled by law and order. The ROLLING NEXUS does not endorse or sponsor in any way the activities, products, services or policies of any person or company which posts information on, or which serves as part of, the ROLLING NEXUS Site Services. The ROLLING NEXUS accepts no responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of any Content posted, or the hiring practices or policies of potential employers. 4. Trademarks
ROLLING NEXUS is a trademark and one of the service mark of the Rolling Plans Private Limited. Rolling Plans Private Limited does not grant you any rights under the Terms and Conditions or these Supplemental Terms and Conditions with respect to these trademarks or any other trademarks of the Rolling Plans Private Limited. 5. Indemnification
You agree to promptly indemnify the ROLLING NEXUS and its officers, directors, employees, members, agents, and affiliates ("Associates") for all damages, liabilities, costs, charges, and expenses, including reasonable legal and accounting fees ("Costs"), that the ROLLING NEXUS or its Associates incur as a result of your breach of the Terms and Conditions, these Supplemental Terms and Conditions or any Costs relating to the Content or in any way relating to your conduct with any other user of the ROLLING NEXUS Site Services. The ROLLING NEXUS shall provide you timely notice of any claim, suit or proceeding which could give rise to an indemnification obligation hereunder. 6. Disclaimers
In addition to the other provisions of the terms and conditions for the site, all disclaimers by the ROLLING NEXUS set forth in the terms and conditions apply to your use of its services.
None of the newspaper are hosted on the app. All newspaper are copyrights of their owners. These newspaper are not endorsed by any of their owners, and the newspaper are used purely and only for helping purposes. No copyright violation & infringement are intended, and any request to remove one of the newspaper will be honored. If anynewspaper their perspective owners want us to remove it please contact us to solve the issue.
The information provided by Rolling Plans Pvt. Ltd. (“we,” “us” or “our”) on rollingnexus.com (the “Site”) and our mobile application is for general informational purposes only. All information on the Site and our mobile application is provided in good faith, however we make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability or completeness of any information on the Site or our mobile application. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHALL WE HAVE ANY LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF THE SITE OR OUR MOBILE APPLICATION OR RELIANCE ON ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THE SITE AND OUR MOBILE APPLICATION. YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND OUR MOBILE APPLICATION AND YOUR RELIANCE ON ANY INFORMATION ON THE SITE AND OUR MOBILE APPLICATION IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
EXTERNAL LINKS DISCLAIMER
The Site and our mobile application may contain (or you may be sent through the Site or our mobile application) links to other websites or content belonging to or originating from third parties or links to websites and features in banners or other advertising. Such external links are not investigated, monitored, or checked for accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability or completeness by us. WE DO NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY INFORMATION OFFERED BY THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES LINKED THROUGH THE SITE OR ANY WEBSITE OR FEATURE LINKED IN ANY BANNER OR OTHER ADVERTISING. WE WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MONITORING ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES.
These Supplemental Terms and Conditions are effective until terminated by either the ROLLING NEXUS or by USERS. If you no longer agree to be bound by these Supplemental Terms and Conditions, you must cease your use of the ROLLING NEXUS Site Services. Subject to applicable law, the ROLLING NEXUS reserves the right to suspend or deny, in its sole discretion, your access to all or any portion of the ROLLING NEXUS Site Services with or without notice. You agree that any termination of your access to the ROLLING NEXUS Site Services may be effected without prior notice, and acknowledge and agree that the ROLLING NEXUS may immediately deactivate or delete your account and all related information and files in your account and bar any further access to such files or the ROLLING NEXUS Site Service. Further, you agree that the ROLLING NEXUS shall not be liable to you or any third party for any termination of your access to the ROLLING NEXUS Site Services.
Supplemental Terms and Conditions for Potential Employers
THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH BELOW SUPPLEMENT THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE ROLLING NEXUS WEBSITE WITH RESPECT TO THE ROLLING NEXUS SITE SERVICES. THE ROLLING NEXUS SITE SERVICES IS OPERATED SEPARATELY FROM ALL OTHER ROLLING NEXUS SITE AND SERVICES. YOUR USE OF THE ROLLINGJOB’S SITE SERVICES IS CONDITIONED UPON YOUR AGREEMENT TO BE BOUND BY THE ROLLINGJOB TERMS AND CONDITIONS AS MODIFIED BY THESE SUPPLEMENTAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
You should read the general ROLLING NEXUS Terms and Conditions (the "Terms and Conditions") and these supplemental terms and conditions (these "Supplemental Terms and Conditions") carefully. As used below, the terms "You" and the "Employer" mean any potential employer placing any job posting on the ROLLING NEXUS Site Services.
If you have subscribed to the ROLLING NEXUS Site Service/s on an annual basis, you will also be bound by the Subscription Agreement - Business Terms agreement you signed ("Business Terms").
Any capitalized terms used but not defined herein have the meanings ascribed to them in the Terms and Conditions.
On behalf of services of The ROLLING NEXUS site, Rolling Plans Private Limited will bill you for the postings you submits. All amounts owed are due within 7 days of receipt of the service invoice. In general case, any amount not paid in full within the period indicated on the service invoice will be considered overdue and may incur overdue interest of 5% per month. All the payment are encourage to pay through online basis available by the site.
2. Use of Content
The ROLLING NEXUS, or its licensors, own exclusively all content on the ROLLING NEXUS Site Services including, but not limited to, graphics, logos, text, data, downloadable software, Your Content as defined below, page layout and look and feel of the web pages (the "Content"). The Content is protected under ROLLING NEXUS copyright. Except for the license granted herein, your use of the ROLLING NEXUS Site Service/s gives you no rights in the ROLLING NEXUS or its licensors’ copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets or any other intellectual property rights.
The ROLLING NEXUS grants you a personal, non-transferable and non-exclusive right to access and use the Content for your use solely in connection with seeking qualified candidates for jobs with your organization. All use must be in accordance with the Terms and Conditions, these Supplemental Terms and Conditions and the Business Terms, if applicable. No portion of the Content may be modified, copied, sold, leased, distributed, transmitted or used for any commercial purpose or on behalf of any other person or entity except as set forth in the Terms and Conditions, these Supplemental Terms and Conditions and the Business Terms.
You may not incorporate the Content into another database, search engine or networked computer environment of any kind. You may not access the Content by means of any automated processes, spiders, bots or similar devices. You may not modify, copy, transmit, create derivative works from, reverse engineer, disassemble, or otherwise attempt to discover any source code from, any system accessible or available through this site, or sell, assign, sub-license or otherwise transfer any right in such systems/ software.
By posting an opportunity listing or by otherwise using the ROLLING NEXUS Site Service/s, you grant to the ROLLING NEXUS a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive license and full right to use, reproduce, modify, conform, adapt, publish or transmit, or create any derivative works from, such job listings or other content you post on, or input into, the ROLLING NEXUS Site Service/s (‘‘Your Content"). You also grant to the ROLLING NEXUS a royalty-free, non-exclusive license to access, use, reproduce, modify, conform, adapt, publish or transmit, or create any derivative works from, job posting listings displayed on your own sites, by means of any automated processes (including spiders, bots and similar data-mining devices) used by the ROLLING NEXUS or its agents, and in the case of annual subscriptions, throughout the term set forth in the Business Terms executed by you and accepted by the ROLLING NEXUS. You warrant to the ROLLING NEXUS that the holder of any rights, including any moral rights, in Your Content, has waived all such rights and has irrevocably granted to you the right to grant the licenses described above.
The ROLLING NEXUS will terminate the accounts of any Employer, and block access to the ROLLING NEXUS Site Service/s of any Employer, who are infringers of the copyrights, or other intellectual property rights, of the ROLLING NEXUS and others. The ROLLING NEXUS reserves the right to take these actions at any time, in its sole discretions, with or without notice, and without any liability to the Employer whose account is terminated or to the Employer whose access is denied.
3. Use of the ROLLING NEXUS Site Service
You may only use the ROLLING NEXUS Site Service/s to seek job candidates, as described above. You must not (a) use the ROLLING NEXUS Site Service/s for any fraudulent, illegal, harassing or offensive activity including, but not limited to, the posting of sexually explicit material or content inappropriate for viewing by minors, or which is likely to offend or criticize any employee or group or portion of society, and (b) post any content where such posting constitutes the infringement or violation of any right of any third party. You agree not to engage in any activity that would impair the proper functioning of the ROLLING NEXUS Site Service/s and its Content. Specifically, you agree not to post any false or misleading postings, interfere with or modify the postings or functioning of any site on the ROLLING NEXUS Site Service/s, or engage in any activity to defeat any security or feature of the ROLLING NEXUS Site Services. You may not post any franchise or another business opportunity that requires an initial or periodic payment that pays an insignificant salary or commissions only or requires recruitment of other members or sub-agents. In accordance with Department of Labor directions, employers agree not to discriminate.
4. Disclaimer of Content
Your communications on the ROLLING NEXUS Site Service/s are your responsibility. The ROLLING NEXUS does not review or confirm the accuracy of any Content or postings on the ROLLING NEXUS Site Service/s, but it reserves the right to review and reject any information it believes to be contrary to the Terms and Conditions, these Supplemental Terms and Conditions or the Business Terms. The ROLLING NEXUS reserves the right to remove any Content, deactivate any account, or otherwise terminate access to the ROLLING NEXUS Site Service/s for violation of any of the Terms and Conditions, these Supplemental Terms and Conditions or the Business Terms, or if otherwise compelled by court order. The ROLLING NEXUS does not endorse or sponsor in any way the activities, products, services or policies of any person or company which posts information on, or which serves as part of, the ROLLING NEXUS Site Service/s. The ROLLING NEXUS accepts no responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of any Content posted, or the hiring practices or policies of employers.
5. User Data
ROLLING NEXUS is a trademark and one of the service mark of the Rolling Plans Private Limited. Rolling Plans Private Limited does not grant you any rights under the Terms and Conditions or these Supplemental Terms and Conditions with respect to these trademarks or any other trademarks of the Rolling Plans Private Limited.
In an advertising campaign, the ROLLING NEXUS arranges the media schedule and you will prepare the banner creative work. As part of its advertising services, the ROLLING NEXUS offers advertising reports including impression summaries. "Impressions" are measures of the number of times a banner is displayed during a 30-day period from 12 midnight on the first day of such period to 12 midnight on the last day of such period. Actual impressions for any given 30-day period may vary. THE ROLLING NEXUS MUST APPROVE ALL ADVERTISING CREATIVE WORK PRIOR TO BEING RUN ON ROLLING NEXUS SITE. Upon completion of the media scheduling and approval of the creative work, the ROLLINGJOB will commit advertising inventory, at which time the Employer will be responsible for all advertising charges. The ROLLING NEXUS has the right to cancel any or all ad orders on 24 hours’ notice to the advertiser.
8. Advertising Billing
You will be billed for advertising services provided following each 15-day period the ROLLING NEXUS runs your banner advertising.
1. Ability to Accept
You represent and warrant that you are of legal age and otherwise competent to enter into this Agreement in your jurisdiction and, if you are entering into this Agreement on behalf of an entity, that you are authorized to enter into this Agreement on behalf of such entity.
BY LOGGING INTO THE SITE, YOU AGREE TO COMPLY WITH THESE TERMS and you represent that you have the authority and capacity to enter into these Terms. YOU SHOULD BE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE TO ACCESS THE SITE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ALL OF THE PROVISION OF THESE TERMS, DO NOT LOG INTO AND/OR USE THE SITE.
2. Right to Use and Restrictions
Subject to the terms and conditions specified, the right to use is subject to the following restrictions: (a) you shall not sell, rent, lease, transfer, assign, distribute, host, or otherwise commercially exploit the Site; (b) you shall not change, make derivative works of, disassemble, reverse compile or reverse engineer any part of the Site; (c) you shall not access the Site in order to build a similar or competitive website; and (d) except as expressly stated herein, no part of the Site may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means unless otherwise indicated, any future release, update, or other addition to functionality of the Site shall be subject to these Terms. All copyright, trademarks and other proprietary notices on the Site must be retained on all copies thereof.
RN reserves the right to change, suspend, or cease the Site with or without notice to you. You approved that RN will not be held liable to you or any third-party for any change, interruption, or termination of the Site or any part.
3. Third Party Sources and Content
Third-Party Links & Ads. The Site may contain links to third-party websites and services, and/or display advertisements for third-parties. Such Third-Party Links & Ads are not under the control of RN, and RN is not responsible for any Third-Party Links & Ads. RN provides access to these Third-Party Links & Ads only as a convenience to you, and does not review, approve, monitor, endorse, warrant, or make any representations with respect to Third-Party Links & Ads. You use all Third-Party Links & Ads at your own risk, and should apply a suitable level of caution and discretion in doing so. When you click on any of the Third-Party Links & Ads, the applicable third party's terms and policies apply, including the third party's privacy and data gathering practices.
Other Users. Each Site user is solely responsible for any and all of its own User Content. Because we do not control User Content, you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for any User Content, whether provided by you or by others. You agree that RN will not be responsible for any loss or damage incurred as the result of any such interactions. If there is a dispute between you and any Site user, we are under no obligation to become involved.
You hereby release and forever discharge the RN and our officers, employees, agents, successors, and assigns from, and hereby waive and relinquish, each and every past, present and future dispute, claim, controversy, demand, right, obligation, liability, action and cause of action of every kind and nature, that has arisen or arises directly or indirectly out of, or that relates directly or indirectly to, the Site.
Cookies and Web Beacons. Like any other website, Website Name uses ‘cookies'. These cookies are used to store information including visitors' preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users' experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors' browser type and/or other information.
The Site may permit you to send messages (including via email) to us or to other Site users (“Messages”). You are solely responsible for your Messages and the consequences of sending them, and you agree to hold us harmless, and expressly release us, from any and all liability arising from your Messages. You grant us a worldwide right to use, store, and reproduce your Messages for the limited purpose of facilitating sending them to your designated recipients (and we may also use the tools, services of third party service providers to facilitate the sending of Messages to your designated recipients).
User Submissions. RN and the Site treat all Messages with great care and would not accept unauthorized idea submissions. RN cannot and does not treat any such submissions in confidence. Accordingly, please do not communicate unauthorized idea submissions through the Site. RN will make every reasonable effort to return or destroy any unauthorized idea submissions without detailed review of them.
5. Copyright Policy
RN respects the intellectual property of others and asks that users of our Site do the same. In connection with our Site, we have adopted and implemented a policy respecting copyright law that provides for the removal of any infringing materials and for the termination of users of our online Site who are repeat infringers of intellectual property rights, including copyrights. If you believe that one of our users is, through the use of our Site, unlawfully infringing the copyright(s) in a work, and wish to have the allegedly infringing material removed, the following information in the form of a written notification must be provided to our designated Copyright Agent:
- Your physical or electronic signature;
- Identification of the copyrighted work(s) that you claim to have been infringed;
- Identification of the material on our services that you claim is infringing and that you request us to remove;
- Sufficient information to permit us to locate such material;
- Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are either the owner of the copyright that has allegedly been infringed or that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Please note that, any misrepresentation of material fact in a written notification automatically subjects the complaining party to liability for any damages, costs and attorney's fees incurred by us in connection with the written notification and allegation of copyright infringement.
6. Limitation of Liability
To the maximum extent permitted by law, in no event shall RN or our suppliers be liable to you or any third-party for any lost profits, lost data, costs of procurement of substitute products, or any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special or punitive damages arising from or relating to these terms or your use of, or incapability to use the site even if RN has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Access to and use of the site is at your own discretion and risk, and you will be solely responsible for any damage to your device or computer system, or loss of data resulting therefrom.
You agree that our suppliers of Third Party Content will have no liability of any kind arising from or relating to this agreement.
The site is provided on an “as-is” and “as available” basis, and RN and our suppliers expressly disclaim any and all warranties and conditions of any kind, whether express, implied, or statutory, including all warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, quiet enjoyment, accuracy, or non-infringement. We and our suppliers make no guarantee that the site will meet your requirements, will be available on an uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free basis, or will be accurate, reliable, and free of viruses or other harmful code, complete, legal, or safe. You always have the choice to decide whether or not to view or use Third Party Content. Your interaction with and reliance upon, any Third Party Content is at your sole discretion.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you. Some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
You agree, accept and confirm that your use of the page shall be strictly governed by the following binding principles:
1. You shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information which:
(a) is grossly harmful, harassing, offensive, insulting, pornographic of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disapproving, relating or encouraging gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever; or unlawfully threatening.
(b) is misleading in any way
(c) is patently offensive to the web community, like sexually explicit content, or content that promotes obscenity, pedophilia, racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
(d) involves the transmission of “junk mail”, “chain letters”, or unsolicited mass mailing or “spamming”;
(e) provides instructional information about illegal activities like making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone’s privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
(f) contains video, photographs, or images of another person (with a minor or an adult).
(g) contains restricted or password-only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
2. You shall accept about us keeping your identity confidential and that we would not share with any other individual or organization.
3. You fully agree to trust the results generated by Rolling CAT.
Rolling छलफल is a platform to gain and share knowledge, empowering people to learn from others and have better understanding. These terms of service (“Terms of Service”) set forth the agreement (“Agreement”) between you and Rolling छलफल, (“Rolling छलफल” “we” or “us”). It governs your use of the products and services we offer through our websites and applications (collectively the “Rolling छलफल Platform”). Please make sure to read it, because, by using the Rolling छलफल Platform, you consent to these terms.
- The Mission of the Rolling छलफल Platform
Rolling छलफल mission is to share and grow people’s knowledge. The Rolling छलफल Platform is a place to ask questions and connect with people who contribute unique insights and quality answers. This empowers people to learn from each other and to have better understanding.
- Using the Rolling छलफल Platform
- Who Can Use It: Registered Individual Members of Rolling Nexus can use Rolling छलफल.
- Acceptable Use Policy. In your interaction with others on the Rolling छलफल Platform, you agree to follow the Acceptable Use Policy at all times.
- Termination. You may close your account at any time by going to account settings and disabling your Rolling Nexus account. We may terminate or suspend your Rolling Nexus account if you violate any Rolling Nexus policy or for any other reason.
- Changes to the Rolling छलफल Platform. We are always trying to improve your experience on the Rolling छलफल Platform. We may need to add or change features and may do so without notice to you.
- Feedback. We welcome your feedback and suggestions about how to improve the Rolling छलफल Platform. Feel free to submit feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org. By submitting feedback, you agree to grant us the right, at our discretion, to use, disclose and otherwise exploit the feedback, in whole or part, freely and without compensation to you.
- Your Content
- Definition of Your Content. The Rolling छलफल Platform enables you to add posts, texts, photos, videos, links, and other files and information about yourself to share with others. All material that you upload, publish or display to others via the Rolling छलफल Platform will be referred to collectively as “Your Content.” You acknowledge and agree that, as part of using the Rolling छलफल Platform, Your Content may be viewed by the general public.
- Ownership. You, or your licensors, as applicable, retain ownership of the copyright and other intellectual property in Your Content, subject to the non-exclusive rights granted below.
- License and Permission to Use Your Content.
- By submitting, posting, or displaying Your Content on the Rolling छलफल Platform, you grant Rolling छलफल and its affiliated companies a nonexclusive, worldwide, royalty free, fully paid up, transferable, sublicensable (through multiple tiers), license to use, copy, reproduce, process, adapt, modify, create derivative works from, publish, transmit, store, display and distribute, translate, communicate and make available to the public, and otherwise use Your Content in connection with the operation or use of the Rolling छलफल Platform or the promotion, advertising or marketing of the Rolling छलफल Platform or our business partners, in any and all media or distribution methods (now known or later developed), including via means of automated distribution, such as through an application programming interface (also known as an “API”). You agree that this license includes the right for Rolling छलफल to make Your Content available to other companies, organizations, business partners, or individuals who collaborate with Rolling छलफल for the syndication, broadcast, communication and making available to the public, distribution or publication of Your Content on the Rolling छलफल Platform or through other media or distribution methods. This license also includes the right for other users of the Rolling छलफल Platform to use, copy, reproduce, adapt, modify, create derivative works from, publish, transmit, display, and distribute, translate, communicate and make available to the public Your Content, subject to our Terms of Service. Except as expressly provided in these Terms of Service, this license will not confer the right for you to use automated technology to copy or post questions and answers or to aggregate questions and answers for the purpose of making derivative works. If you do not wish to allow your answers to be translated by other users, you can globally opt out of translation in your profile settings or you can designate certain answers not for translation.
- Once you post an answer to a question, you may edit or delete your answer at any time from public display except in the case of anonymously posted answers. However, we may not be able to control removal of the answer from display on syndicated channels or other previously distributed methods outside of Rolling छलफल. Rolling छलफल may remove suspected spam from your answers. Once you post a question, it may be edited or deleted by other users or by Rolling छलफल at any time. Any edits and changes made by you may be visible to other users. The right for Rolling छलफल to copy, display, transmit, publish, perform, distribute, store, modify, and otherwise use any question you post, and sublicense those rights to others, is perpetual and irrevocable, to the maximum extent permitted by law, except as otherwise specified in this Agreement.
- You acknowledge and agree that Rolling छलफल may preserve Your Content and may also disclose Your Content and related information if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to: (a) comply with legal process, applicable laws or government requests; (b) enforce these Terms of Service; (c) respond to claims that any of Your Content violates the rights of third parties; (d) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues; or (e) protect the rights, property, or personal safety of Rolling छलफल , its users, or the public.
- You understand that we may modify, adapt, or create derivative works from Your Content in order to transmit, display or distribute it over computer networks, devices, service providers, and in various media. We also may remove or refuse to publish Your Content, in whole or part, at any time.
- You further give us the permission and authority to act as your nonexclusive agent to take enforcement action against any unauthorized use by third parties of any of Your Content outside of the Rolling छलफल Platform or in violation of our Terms of Service.
- Your Responsibilities for Your Content. By posting Your Content on the Rolling छलफल Platform, you represent and warrant to us that: i) you have the ownership rights, or you have obtained all necessary licenses or permissions to use Your Content and grant us the rights to use Your Content as provided for under this Agreement, and ii) that posting Your Content violates no intellectual property or personal right of others or any applicable law or regulation, including any laws or regulations requiring disclosure that you have been compensated for Your Content. You accept full responsibility for avoiding infringement of the intellectual property or personal rights of others or violation of laws and regulations in connection with Your Content. You are responsible for ensuring that Your Content does not violate Rolling छलफल ’s Acceptable Use Policy, Copyright Policy, Trademark Policy, other published Rolling छलफल policy, or any applicable law or regulation. You agree to pay all royalties, fees, and any other monies owed to any person by reason of Your Content.
- Our Content and Materials
- Definition of Our Content and Materials. All intellectual property in or related to the Rolling छलफल Platform (specifically including, but not limited to our software, the Rolling छलफल marks, the Rolling छलफल logo, but excluding Your Content) is the property of Rolling छलफल , Inc., or its subsidiaries and affiliates, or content posted by other Rolling छलफल users licensed to us (collectively “Our Content and Materials”).
- Data. All data Rolling छलफल collects (“Data”) about use of the Rolling छलफल Platform by you or others is the property of Rolling छलफल , Inc., its subsidiaries, and affiliates. For clarity, Data does not include Your Content and is separate from Our Content and Materials.
- Our License to You.
- We grant you a personal, limited, non-exclusive license to use and access Our Content and Materials and Data as made available to you on the Rolling छलफल Platform in connection with your use of the Rolling छलफल Platform, subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- We may terminate our license to you at any time for any reason. We have the right but not the obligation to refuse to distribute any content on the Rolling छलफल Platform or to remove content. Except for the rights and license granted in these Terms of Service, we reserve all other rights and grant no other rights or licenses, implied or otherwise.
- Permitted uses. If you operate a search engine, web crawler, bot, scraping tool, data mining tool, bulk downloading tool, wget utility, or similar data gathering or extraction tool, you may access the Rolling छलफल Platform, subject to the following additional rules: i) you must use a descriptive user agent header; ii) you must follow robots.txt at all times; iii) your access must not adversely affect any aspect of the Rolling छलफल Platform’s functioning; and iv) you must make it clear how to contact you, either in your user agent string, or on your website if you have one. You represent and warrant that you will not use any automated tools such as artificial intelligence or machine learning i) to create derivative works of Our Content and Materials; ii) to create any service competitive to the Rolling छलफल Platform; or iii) for other commercial purposes except as expressly permitted by these Terms of Service or the written consent of Rolling छलफल.
- No Endorsement or Verification. Please note that the Rolling छलफल Platform contains access to third-party content, products and services, and it offers interactions with third parties. Participation or availability on the Rolling छलफल Platform does not amount to endorsement or verification by us. We make no warranties or representations about the accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of any content posted on the Rolling छलफल Platform by anyone.
- Ownership. You acknowledge and agree that Our Content and Materials remain the property of Rolling छलफल users or Rolling छलफल. The content, information and services made available on the Rolling छलफल Platform are protected by Nepali and international copyright, trademark, and other laws, and you acknowledge that these rights are valid and enforceable.
- More About Certain Offerings on the Rolling छलफल Platform
- Advertisements. The Rolling छलफल Platform may include advertisements, which may be targeted to content or information on the Rolling छलफल Platform, queries made through the Rolling छलफल Platform, or other information, in an effort to make them relevant to you. The types and extent of advertising by Rolling छलफल are subject to change. In consideration for Rolling छलफल granting you access to and use of the Rolling छलफल Platform, you agree that Rolling छलफल and its third-party providers and partners may place such advertising on the Rolling छलफल Platform. If you wish to become an advertiser, you will be required to enter into separate and supplemental terms with us about providing advertising services on the Rolling छलफल Platform.
- Legal, Medical & Other Professional Contributors. Some users who post content are members of legal, medical, and other licensed professions (collectively, “Professional Contributors”). Content posted by Professional Contributors should not be relied on as a substitute for advice from a professional that is appropriate for your specific situation. Rolling छलफल has provided certain disclaimer template language that Professional Contributors may edit and incorporate in their answers. Ethics rules differ by state or location, and it is the responsibility of Professional Contributors to determine and provide disclaimers appropriate for their profession and the content provided.
- Buttons, Links and Widgets. You have permission to use Rolling छलफल buttons, links, and widgets, subject to these Terms of Service (including the disclaimers and limitations of liability) and provided that: (a) your use of such buttons, links and widgets link only to the Rolling छलफल Platform; (b) you will not modify such buttons, links, or widgets or associated code in any manner; (c) you will not use any such buttons, links, or widgets in any manner which implies or suggests that Rolling छलफल endorses, sponsors, or recommends the website on which such buttons, links and widgets are used; and (d) the use of such buttons, links and widgets, and the website on which such buttons, links and widgets are used do not violate Rolling छलफल ’s Acceptable Use Policy.
- Web resources and third-party services. The Rolling छलफल Platform may also offer you the opportunity to visit links to other websites or to engage with third-party products or services. You assume all risk arising out of your use of such websites or resources.
- Services that Require Separate Agreement. Certain features or services may require that you enter into a separate and supplemental written agreement prior to use.
- Reporting Violations of Your Intellectual Property Rights, Rolling छलफल Policies, or Applicable Laws. We have a special process for reporting violations of your intellectual property rights or other violations of Rolling छलफल policies or applicable laws.
- Copyright Policy and Trademark Policy. We have adopted and implemented a Copyright Policy and Trademark Policy. For more information, including detailed information about how to submit a request for takedown if you believe content on the Rolling छलफल Platform infringes your intellectual property rights, please read our Copyright Policy and Trademark Policy. For your convenience, we provide you the following Copyright Infringement Claim Form and Trademark Infringement Claim Form, which you should use, as applicable, for fastest processing.
- Reports of Other Violations. If you believe content on the Rolling छलफल Platform violates Rolling छलफल’s Acceptable Use Policy or otherwise violates applicable law (apart from copyright or trademark violations) or other Rolling छलफल policies, you may submit the following Other Infringement Claim Form.
We have no obligation to delete content that you personally may find objectionable or offensive. We endeavor to respond promptly to requests for content removal, consistent with our policies and applicable law.
- Dispute Resolution
This Agreement and any action arising out of your use of the Rolling छलफल Platform will be governed by the laws of the State of Government of Nepal without regard to or application of its conflict of law provisions or your state or country of residence.
- General Terms
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction. You agree that Rolling छलफल is operated in Nepal and will be deemed to be solely based by the laws of the State of Government of Nepal for jurisdictional analysis.
- Use Outside of the United States. Rolling छलफल expressly disclaims any representation or warranty that the Rolling छलफल Platform complies with all applicable laws and regulations outside of Nepal. If you use the Rolling छलफल Platform outside of the Nepal, you expressly understand and agree that you are responsible for determining compliance with different laws, regulations, or customs that may apply in connection with your use of the Rolling छलफल Platform.
- Applications and Mobile Devices. If you access the Rolling छलफल Platform through a Rolling छलफल application, you acknowledge that this Agreement is between you and Rolling छलफल only, and not with another application service provider or application platform provider (such as Apple. or Google Inc.), which may provide you the application subject to its own terms. To Inc the extent you access the Rolling छलफल Platform through a mobile device, your wireless carrier’s standard charges, data rates, and other fees may apply.
- Assignment. You may not assign or transfer this Agreement (or any of your rights or obligations under this Agreement) without our prior written consent; any attempted assignment or transfer without complying with the foregoing will be void. We may freely assign or transfer this Agreement. This Agreement inures to the benefit of and is binding upon the parties and their respective legal representatives, successors, and assigns.
- Electronic Communications. You consent to receive communications from us by email in accordance with this Agreement and applicable law. You acknowledge and agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically will satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
- Entire Agreement/ Severability. This Agreement supersedes all prior terms, agreements, discussions and writings regarding the Rolling छलफल Platform and constitutes the entire agreement between you and us regarding the Rolling छलफल Platform (except as to services that require separate written agreement with us, in addition to this Agreement). If any provision in this Agreement is found to be unenforceable, then that provision will not affect the enforceability of the remaining provisions of the Agreement, which will remain in full force and effect.
- Interpretation. In construing or interpreting the terms of this Agreement: (i) the headings in this Agreement are for convenience only, and are not to be considered, and (ii) no presumption is to operate in either party’s favor as a result of its counsel’s role in drafting this Agreement.
- Relationship. This Agreement does not create a joint venture, agency, partnership, or other form of joint enterprise between you and us. Except as expressly provided herein, neither party has the right, power, or authority to create any obligation or duty, express or implied, on behalf of the other.
- Further Assurances. You agree to execute a hard copy of this Agreement and any other documents, and to take any actions at our expense that we may request to confirm and effect the intent of this Agreement and any of your rights or obligations under this Agreement.
These terms and conditions are in addition to the Website Disclaimer and apply to the sale of any taught courses, tickets, booking or any other general services/product offered under www.rollingnexus.com
. Please read these terms and conditions carefully before you proceed for using/taking/attending any virtual course/class, event, exhibition, session, booking platform delivered via web platform-Rolling Nexus
You may only use and register to become a user of Our Website
if you are of sufficient legal age and can enter into binding contracts. If you become a registered user, you are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your passwords, login and account information. You will be responsible for all use of ou