No. Of openings1
Job Experience1 Year(s)
• Deliver excellent service to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction.
• Motivate the sales team to meet sales objectives by training and mentoring staff.
• Create business strategies to attract new customers, expand store traffic, and enhance profitability.
• Hire, train, and oversee new staff.
• Respond to customer complaints and concerns in a professional manner.
• Ensure store compliance with health and safety regulations.
• Develop and arrange promotional material and in-store displays.
• Prepare detailed reports on buying trends, customer requirements, and profits.
• Undertake store administration duties such as managing store budgets and updating financial records.
• Monitor inventory levels and order new items.
•High school diploma or equivalent qualification.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or relevant field preferred.
• A minimum of 3 years’ experience working in a retail environment, ideally in a managerial role.
• Strong leadership and customer management abilities.
•Customer service-oriented with in-depth knowledge of basic business management processes.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Starting salary- Nrs. 15,000 (Negotiable)