CategorySales/ Public Relations
No. Of openings2
Job LevelSenior Level
Job Experience3 Year(s)
A Reputed FMCG Company is looking for Sales Team Leader.
1) Endeavor to establish an outstanding working relationship with service providers in designated field.
2) Bargain or support bargaining with key essential service so as to enhance the cost structure.
3) Prepares annual, quarterly and monthly update accounts on current opponents or business possibilities.
4) Work together with colleagues from other departments to improve efficiency and overall service delivery.
5) Give prompt reports on crucial issues to direct senior officer, suggest answers where obtainable.
6) Supervise essential key account possibilities.
7) Make propositions, give suggestions and designate sales target and job obligations to each sales staff.
8) Appraise performance of staff, give suggestions, reward or award punishment and offer proposals on dismissal of personnel where applicable.
9) Recommend hiring additional staff and make required resources available to accomplishing target objectives and goals.
10) Solicit for other job duties needing attention to enhance service and improve customers’ contentment to a reasonable extent.
11) Take part in interview of candidates while supporting decision making to hire successful applicants.
12) Offer inspiration and training of internal sales personnel on how to attain business sales objective.
13) Assist team managers to intensify sales via training on sales methods.
14) Generate action plans to enhance performance and productive capacity of under performing personnel.