A Reputed FMCG Company is looking for Sales Team Leader.
Sales Lead Responsibilities:
• Recruiting and training new sales staff, assigning specific tasks to other sales staff, and monitoring the team's sales performance.
• Solving customer complaints and answering customers' questions.
• Writing reports for senior managers.
• Assisting with the selling of our store's products and services and assisting to maximize sales.
• Stocking shelves, setting up displays, ringing up merchandise and sales, and performing cleaning duties.
• Providing sales staff with constructive feedback and assisting staff to solve customers' problems.
• Maintaining inventory, filling out paperwork, and possibly tasking sales workers with the buying of more supplies.
• Maintaining positive customer relations.
• Motivating the sales staff and creating an atmosphere of healthy competition among the staff.
Sales Lead Requirements:
• A bachelor's or associate's degree in marketing, sales, or a related field may be advantageous.
• Experience in sales is necessary.
• Strong sales ability, business acumen, and commercial awareness.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
• Strong leadership abilities.
• Good time management, strategic planning, and organizational skills.
Location- Tandi, Chitwan
Experience- Minimum 4 years in FMCG