CategorySales/ Public Relations
No. Of openings4
Job LevelSenior Level
Job Experience2 Year(s)
We are hiring 𝐀𝐫𝐞𝐚 𝐒𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐫 for a reputed company.
1) Managing, training, and providing overall guidance to the sales team of an assigned territory.
2) Setting reasonable sales targets to be achieved by the sales team.
3) Monitoring the performance of the sales team and motivating members to meet or exceed sales targets.
4) Collecting customer feedback and providing updates to senior management.
5) Traveling to potential and existing customers within an assigned sales area to present company offerings and build brand awareness.
6) Utilizing outbound telephone calls, email communications, and face-to-face meetings with customers to close sales.
7) Developing and sustaining long-term relationships with customers.
8) Implementing a sales management process to assist the sales team in identifying and prioritizing key customers and prospects.
1) Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Business
Management, or related field (𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐝𝐞𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐝)
3) 2-3 years of proven sales experience; (𝐅𝐌𝐂𝐆, 𝐂𝐢𝐠𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞, 𝐓𝐨𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐝)
1) Proven track record of meeting sales quotas.
2) Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
3) Excellent management, leadership, and organizational skills.
4) Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
5) Outstanding negotiation and consultative sales skills.
6) Effective communication skills.
7) Exceptional customer service skills.