|Major Roles And Responsibilities (Job Details) || |
An incumbent’s primary responsibility as Assistant Manager –National Sales is to assist National Sales Manager to develop National Sales business strategies (which includes, Marketing Team, Pre - Sales Team, Post – Sales Team & Semi-Technical Team) to meet or exceed sales revenue, sales profitability and budgetary objectives of the business unit. Assistant Manager- National Sales be responsible for the direction and management of all sales and business development operations, including market competitiveness, pricing, compensation, and swift service delivery under the leadership of National Sales Manager. The role involves strategic planning, managing people, selling, leveraging technology, and improving processes.
Duties / Functions
Strategy & Measurement
- Assist to develop plans and strategies for developing business and achieving the National Sales goals and business objectives.
- Provide detailed and accurate annual sales forecasting along with gross margin.
- Participate with other members of the business division to develop a strategy for the entire company in relation to the contribution from RSBU-National Sales.
- Manage the overall sales process, set appropriate matrix for sales funnel management so as to track down the weakness in the process for immediate corrective action, and to keep detailed records of lost accounts for further follow-up in the future.
- Ensure timely completion of installation for new and renewal processes for existing customers.
- Determine and monitor the Unit’s key performance indicators (KPIs) such as revenue vs. plan, booking closure rate, and overall and service-wise revenue in coordination with National Sales Manager.
- Monitor the service quality in coordination with other divisions and present quarterly reports to the COO/Manager on the result.
- Anticipate and respond quickly to trends and changes in performance.
- Become a role model of the company’s culture in addition to support national sales employees.
- Assist in hiring, developing, supervising, and mentoring National Sales staff appropriate as per company’s maturity and National Sale’s size and supervise/mentor Sales Officer/Assistant, retention team, technical and collection team as per the defined roles and responsibilities of each staff.
- Define and oversee incentive programs that motivate the sales team to achieve their sales targets.
- Develop operational goals for the individuals within the division which are aggressive, yet obtainable, and tied to the long-term goals of the company.
- Monitor National Sales performance against performance goals to ensure progress is being made and corrective action is taken, if necessary.
- Participates in corporate succession planning activities, writes and delivers employee reviews, keeps close tabs on employee morale, and creates a positive working environment in coordination with National Sales Manager.
- Assists with complex sales negotiations attend sales presentations and help close sales deals.
- Directly manages very large, high-profile customer accounts, as appropriate, and assist develop sales proposals and responses to request for proposals (RFPs).
- Coordinate sales training programs for new and existing employees. Similarly ensures sales employees are equipped with the product, system, and selling-skills training that are required to be successful.
- Partner with Business Development to develop innovative product/packages and revenue generation programs, and to create high performing sales collateral/tools
- Coordinate to develop pricing policies, including volume discounts and terms and conditions, for special packages & customers.
- Compile information and data related to customer and prospect interactions. Travel for in-person meetings with customers and partners and to develop key relationships.
- Perform the duty as per the business need.