Brand Promoter Supervisor
Full Time 2023-02-19 Gold List
Category Sales/ Public Relations
Job Description Basic Information
Job Position: Supervisor
No. of Openings (No’s): 2
Job Category: Sales / Public Relations
Job Location: Kathmandu/ Lalitpur
Job Descriptions of Supervisor
• Allocate and supervise promoters for assigned dealer's shops.
• Manage sale performance (sales out) as target set and merchandising in the responsible area/ accounts.
• Follow up promoter working schedule, daily operation.
• Monthly sell out report
• Support promoters in building the relationship with dealers
• Drive Sales for sales out
• Develop personal skill for the promoters: appearance, motivation, image, communication etc.
• Develop and implement training and assessment for promoters, focusing on consumer selling skills, product knowledge (own and competitors), merchandising.
• Develop promoters as “ In store Expert”, focusing on total store/customer management & responsibility, including order collection, inventory management, price management & control, shopper research, merchandising and competitor information & knowledge.
• Daily check promoters / shops to collect information concerning to competitors, ads, market, dealers …etc.
• Prepare & recommend managers about target / Incentive for promoters.
• Manage Sell-out / sell-in for reporting to managers daily, weekly.
• To support events for key accounts and major dealers and our own initiated activities.
• Coordinate with trade marketing to ensure the merchandising in dealers' stores
• Must have completed Intermediate from the recognized institute
• At least 3 years of experience in Project Sales
• Good Communications skill both in English and Nepali
• Should have good command and team player
• Organized in nature and multitasking abilities