- Support other team members in coordinating with provincial, district and local government Structures
- Contribute to Annual Work Planning. quarterly reporting. monitoring and evaluation and other reporting needs as requested
- Prepare regional MEL plan reporting as well as other parodic reporting produced by the Protect.
- Support Regional Manager for execution of program activities and the development of plans_ schedules, budgets and deliverables etc
- Support the Central MEL team in training regionally based staff in use of the MEL system and collecting data for project monitoring and reporting purposes and MEL tracking. including support for tracking distribution of SRMs to schools
- Coordinate with the Central technical teams to set up. oversee and report on quality monitoring system for provincial-level master trainings and subsequent rollout of duster-level training,
- Provide technical and logistical support for data colecton for EGRP II Seaming evaluation through CB-EGRA as well as the operations research studies.
Objective 1 Related
1. Contribute to planning and reporting on teacher professional development (TPD) master training of trainers (MTOT) and duster level rosout acbvibes
2 Lead disseminator, of EGRP end line results at provincial level and support dissemination
at local levels in coordination with the regional technical coordinator (RTC) and DCs. 3. Support down and implementation of °earphone' research on integrated cuniciLm robot
in coordination with RTC
Objective 2 Related
- Support implementation of a rapid assessment of LEU Internet connectivity in all target LEUs
- Contribute to design and rollout of LEU workshops on the use of data for decision-making
- Support MEL team and DCs to troubleshoot LEU data collection and reporting using electronic tools and dashboards.
- Support DCs in providing technical assistance to Education Development Coordination Units (EOCUs) and LEUs on implementation of classroom-based early grade reading assessment (CB-EGRA) and other learn-ng assessments
- Provide surge capacity to DCs for implementation of LEU workshops and pint montonng in districts with large numbers of polkas
Objective 3 Related
- Contribute to design and mewl of leather professorial support (TPS) MTOT; pint montonng data collection tools. and panning. implementation. and reporting for pint monitoring visits
- Support down and lead regionaMovel implementation of operational research on TPS activities in coordination with RMCs
- Support other team members with reporting on TPS master training activees at LEU level.
Supped other team members with monitoring and evaluation of activities related to COVID-19 response as needed, potentially including:
- EGR teaming engagement for students during extended school closures.
- Prepanng for EGR instruction upon schools reopening.
- Planning for possible school re-Closures
Required Qualifications and Skills:
Masters degree in Education. public administrator, or social science with 5 years of experience or Bachelors degree in Education, public administration or social science with 8 years of experience
- At least 5 years of exponents managing budgets, and logistics to Coordinate a large-stale program, preferably in the education sector.
- Expenence managing international donor programs and USAID experience highly desirable.
- Solid understanding of the state of the art in pedagogical approaches, coaching and mentcring for early grade reading
- Extensive field emenence in targeted provinces/districts and solid understanding of the realities and complexities of working in hard-to-reach villages with marginalized and disadvantaged groups and integrating crosscutting GESI strategies.
- Demonstrated success in providing hands-On capacity building and technical assistance to partners and stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to develop effective working relationships with govemmer4 counterparts. local organizations. and other program and partners.
- Knowledge and experience in providing technical assistance to MOSE). ETC. EDCU and LEU staff and other government officials in implementing teacher professional support (TPS) activities
- Strong oral and written communication skills in Nepali and English.
To Apply: Qualified candidates are requested to send their application with CV to the Human ResourceslOperations Manager. EGRP, PO Box 14417. Kathmandu or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org org by Friday. December 4. 2020. Please clearly mark "Application for Regional MEL Coordinator. Pokhara" as subject of the smell Candidates we encouraged to apply as soon as possible. Only short listed applicants we to contacted. RTI is proud to be an EEO/AA employer MF/DN