Full Time 2022-07-10 Gold List
Category Healthcare / Pharmaceuticals / Medical
Job Description Basic Information:
Experience: 1 years in the medical sector
- Must have Excellent Speaking Skill (English, Hindi, Bengali)- Should be fluent in all the language, and should be able to read, write and speak in English as well as Bengali. If required need to write manuals on particular process related to their Job role.
- Must be presentable, good looking- He/She is the first point of contact for any Customer/Patient,so need to be well groomed and presentable so that it creates a good impression.
- Must have good basic computer skills – All the operations and functioning are mainly software and computer based. So computer knowledge is a must for any receptionist.
- Billing- Need to do the billing whenever a patient/Customer comes
- Phone Calls handling- Have to attend calls whenever it comes and tyr to solve the query of the other side.
- Responsible for patient entry, test entry - Should do entries of all the details(Name,age, phone number, address)of any particular patients and about the type of tests they want to get done.
- Smooth handling of patients in the reception -Receptionists are the first point of contact for the customers/patients,and should always behave very politely and should be able to understand the need to the patients. Customer satisfaction should be their first preference and will have to handle them in a very well manner.
- To answer queries of patients regarding patient preparation, TAT, Scope of accreditation, tests being outsourced.
- To handle queries of Clinicians regarding TAT and patient preparation.
- Efficient communication with Laboratory services.