Full Time 2022-07-10 Gold List
Category Healthcare / Pharmaceuticals / Medical
Job Description Basic Information:
Education: DMLT or CMLT
Experience: Fresher can apply
Major Roles and Responsibilities:
- Should know how to collect blood through Vaccum, Syringe and Butterfly
- To keep Directory of Services (hard/soft copy)
- To ensure proper labelling and identification of collected samples.
- The samples to be collected as per the policy of Sample Acceptance/ Rejection criteria unless it is a “compromised” sample. To inform lab about the compromised samples.
- To dispatch samples within agreed upon time.
- To ensure sample transportation criteria.
- To ensure safe disposal of materials used during collection.
- Should have a two wheeler
Marketing (Medical Representatives):
- Identifying and Making doctors list as per allocated geography by the company.
- Visiting specified number of doctors according to a monthly pre-planned tour plan.
- Generating new doctors as well as developing long-term relationships with existing ones.
- Timely submission of complete Daily Reports planned by the company.
- Achieving assigned targets of the company.
- Making and Implementation of marketing and sales strategies.
- Monitoring competitors’ activity and competitors’ products and giving feedback to the company.
- Attending weekly, monthly or quarterly Sales Review Meetings to discuss target versus achievement, product promotion strategies, new launches, and future sales planning.