Full Time 2022-07-10 Gold List
Category Healthcare / Pharmaceuticals / Medical
Job Description Basic Information:
Position: Centre Manager
Education Qualification: Master Complete or Running
Experience: 2-3 Years
Major Roles and Responsibilities:
- The Centre managers are expected to have proven work experiences of handling a team and managing them
- Knowledge on finance and admin will be added benefit.
- Manage Patients
- A description of the interaction, from intake to discharge, between the patient and the health care team. It includes communication, empathy, examination, evaluation, diagnosis, prognosis, and intervention.
- Branch opening time should be maintained.
- Manage Employees their duty timing, leave application, issues etc.
- Cleanliness Hygiene of the centre
- Manage Branch Licenses updated or not.
- Manage Equipment ( Complain logged service done or not, AMC renewal, Preventive services done).
- Manage OPD Doctors - OPD means an Out Patient Department of Diagnostic Centre/ hospital.It is the responsibility of the Branch Manager to check the proper availability of the OPD Doctors , take patient's appointment accordingly and inform patient on unavailability or information about doctors
- To update To do List - ToDo List is the table where the Job assigned to a particular person is noted for track. It is the responsibility of the respective person to maintain his and update his ToDo list and complete that task assigned within the mentioned due dates
- Directing all operational aspects including customer service, human resources, administration and sales in accordance with the branch objectives
- Providing training, coaching, development and motivation for branch personnel-It is the responsibility of the branch Manager to Motivate, train, develop the other branch employees regarding their respective job profiles and responsibilities so that both the employee and customers get satisfied .
- Developing forecasts, financial objectives and business plans- Branch Manager plays a Key role in operating the branch, taking it ahead with proper forecast of Business needs, managing the existing resources and proper and optimum utilization of the Fund allocated with a proper Financial Plan so that no resources are wasted.
- Meet goals and metrics-Should have a proper knowledge and clear idea about the Goal of the company and adapt metrics to attain the same.
- Manage budget and also ensure the expenses will be managed appropriately-Over expense and misuse of Funds allocated should never be done and will have to look after that the budget allocated are properly utilised with managed expenses.
- Locate areas of improvement and propose corrective actions that meet challenges and growth opportunities
- Address customer and employee satisfaction issues promptly