Full Time 2021-09-30 Silver List
Category Sales/ Public Relations
Job Description Designation: Store Keeper
No. of openings: 2
Job type: Full time
Working hours: 9 hours
Store Keeper Qualifications :
- Should have an analytical mind with the ability to make accurate mathematical calculations
- Should have competency in data entry analysis and management.
- Knowledge of bookkeeping and inventory management.
- Familiarity with standard concepts and best practices in a stockroom or warehouse environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Keep attention to detail and ability to be self-organized and manage time
- Minimum of +2 Degree
- 1+ years of experience in storekeeping, inventory control, or record keeping.
Storekeeper Duties :
* Maintain receipts, records, and withdrawals of the stockroom on an everyday basis.
* Physical ability to frequently lift, pack, unpack and carry materials weighing up to 25 pounds, and occasionally up to 50 lbs
* Perform other stock-related duties, including returning, packing, pricing, and labeling supplies
* Inspect deliveries for damage or discrepancies; report those to account for reimbursements and record-keeping
* Rotate stock and coordinate the disposal of surpluses
* Ensure adequate record keeping and manage all documentation to confirm proper stock levels and maintain inventory control
* Coordinate the handling of freight, the movement of equipment, and necessary minor repairs
* Manage and train store staff(if needed)
* Ensure that the store is kept clean and well organized
* Prepare reporting and analysis document of the sales and inventory count as required.