Full Time 2021-06-02 Newspaper job
Category Creative / Graphics / Designing
Job Description KMG
Kantipur Media Group is looking for dynamic, competent and committed Graphic Designers to create engaging and on-brand graphics for a variety of Media.
Roles & Responsibilities
• Planning design concepts by studying relevant information and materials.
• Exhibit a mastery of design software and technologies (such as Photoshop. Illustrator, InDesign) to create engaging marketing content that is visually appealing and on-brand, including logos, posters, print and digital advertising, social media content, campaigns and events collaterals and other brand assets.
• Prioritize and manage workflow to ensure that assigned tasks are completed as requested and within set deadlines.
• Contribute to team efforts through active participation in meetings, creative sessions, events, and discussions.
• Demonstrate a solid knowledge of design and visual principles to select and recommend appropriate colors, fonts, and layouts for each project and media type.
• Amend designs as needed after feedback.
• Minimum 2 to 3 years of experience as a graphic designer.
• Degree in Graphics Design or related field.
• Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
• A strong eye for visual composition.
• Effective time management skills and ability to meet deadlines. Flexible in extended working hours.
• Able to give and receive constructive criticism. • Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.
To Apply: We encourage interested candidates, having met the above requirements to send their CV along with a Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, latest by June 15, 2021
(Only shorilisted candidates will be called for interview and other selection processes. Telephonic enquiry and any kind of canvassing during the selection process will disqualify your candidacy. KMG reserves right to reject any/ all applications without citing any reasons, thereof)