JOIN OUR TEAM
Always looking for a better way
MAW Group of Companies is a multifaceted conglomerate of Nepal with interests in diverse spheres. Its businesses are linked to globally renowned market leaders who stand tall in their respective fields. The company enjoys immense goodwill in corporate circles and follows best-in-class business practices across its associates, in line with its business philosophy, vision and mission. It harnesses its enterprise and resources to grow its business while serving the national economy and the community as well and is proud to be counted among the highest con-tributors to the national exchequer. MAW Earthmovers is the sole distributor of JCB in Nepal. JCB is UK based global brand and present in more than 150 countries. Being a MAW member is being a part of a different league- 58 years performance journey, transparency, exemplary professionalism, empowerment, and systematic innovation. Feel this warm welcome from 1000+ MAW family members. At MAW. capable leaders get adequate opportunities to architect their aspirations. We Invite an application for the below mentioned positions for different locations in Nepal.
Position - Sales Officer
- Plan monthly. quarterly and yearly targets on the basis of sales trend. inquiry generation and maintain proper report
- Make your own visit plan on the basis of inquiry generation, pending enquiry, difficult prospects and new site where mass construction is going
- Analyze the customer credibility, feature based selling and deal matenalization
- Maintain relationship with stakeholder
- Bachelor's in Management
- 3+ years of working experiences in Automotive/Heavy Equipment Sector
- Proficient in MS-office. especially Excel,Power Point and Word
- Self-Driven to Succeed and take the required Initiatives
- High level of communication and interpersonal skills
MAW practices fair recruitment practices and applies non-discrimination policies. MAW also seeks connection of the candidate with MAW Values on CAPGO (Customerization Accountability Performance Growth and Openness).
Interested candidates meeting the criteria as mentioned above are requested to apply at email@example.com with subject title Position applied to at JCB' by July 15, 2022.