Qualification: MBA or relevant degree
Experience: minimum of 3 years
1) Managing the products portfolio for end-users and industrial customers working closely with marketing, procurement, QA and production.
2) Managing new product development from theoretical recipe to lab prototype and final product
3) Build up strong product development team in term of technical knowledge and working skill
4) Work for maximizing opportunities in new product development
5) Collaborate with external partners such as university, research institutes
6) Coordinate with marketing, branding team to deliver product requriements
7) Completing follow-up and execution of necessary project documentation
8) Following up quality of competitor’s products on market and assist in preparing competitor's analysis reports
9)Responsible for concept screening including market product evaluation, Product sampling,QC,Predispatch Inspection,Supply quality assurance and feasibility analysis.