Gender Equality and Social Inclusion Specialist
Full Time 2021-01-06 Newspaper job
Job Description VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT
Gender Equality and Social Inclusion (GESI) Specialist
Deloitte Consulting is the implementing partner for the USAID-funded Urja Nepal Project based in Kathmandu. The purpose of Urja Nepal is to create a financially viable electricity sector that provides affordable, reliable and secure power and enables the entry of private investment into the Nepali market.
• Fluent in written and spoken Nepali
• Fluent in written and spoken English
• Bachelor's Degree in a relevant discipline
• Minimum of 5 years of professional experience, including 3 years in similar role(s) supporting gender and social inclusion-related activities for donor projects in development work (USAID experience is preferred)
• Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of Nepali context as it relates to gender, vulnerable populations and development programming
• Professional experience in the energy sector is preferred
• Experience coordinating communications activities for donor projects and/or organizations is preferred
• Additional experience coordinating and leading the development and/or implementation of environmental mitigation and monitoring plans in the context of energy-related activities is preferred
• Sound computer skills including knowledge of Microsoft Office® applications, particularly Word and PowerPoint
• Strong writing, organizational, and interpersonal skills
• Team player, willing to take direction from project management and work with others
• Flexible and adaptive personality
• Ability to work effectively in a multicultural environment
• Self-starter, willing to take initiative, remain accountable, take ownership of work product and escalate issues as appropriate
• Dedicated to professional development, improvement and open to receiving constructive feedback
This position is open to Nepali nationals only.
For hill job description and to apply please visit the Wk http://vewormetojob.com/ deloitte.
Deadline to apply is on 18th Jan 2021. www.deloitte.com