Full Time 2021-04-01 Gold List
Category Journalism / Editor / Media
Job Description Basic Information:
No. of positions: 2
Experience: 2+ years of experience in content editing
Major Roles and Responsibilities:
●Reviewing and rewriting articles in a simple and understandable way.
● Developing strategies to groom Content Writers
● Providing feedback to the writers to improve their writing.
● Proofreading blogs and articles to detect and correct errors in spelling, grammar, punctuation, language, and flow of the writing.
● Finding out what is missing in the material to make sure that the essence of the blog is not lost.
● Assigning topics to content writers according to relevance.
● Keeping up to date with internet trends and fads to appeal to the readers.
●You should have 2+ years of experience as an editor.
● You must be excellent in the English language and passionate about English writing.
● You must have commendable communication skills
● You must have admirable leadership skills
● You must have a good sense of grammar and the ability to find grammatical errors in writing.
● You must be organized and attentive to details
● You must be self-driven, motivated, and have the desire to learn and grow.
Extra facilities provided by the company:
●Work with a team that has a proven record of building and scaling world-class products
● Fun and friendly people to work with
● Cozy workspace with CPU, working station, and ergonomic seating arrangement once we are back at the office
● Free lunch and snacks during work from the office
● Unlimited coffee and tea during work from the office
● Flexible working hours
● Timely performance review and annual salary review
● Recreational activities
● Provident Fund, gratuity, Dashain bonus, insurance, and paid leaves