MIS Developer - Supervisor
Full Time 2022-05-09 Gold List
Category Information Technology (IT)
Job Description Citizens Bank International Limited, established as a reliable and trustworthy partner for all financial solutions, seeks applications from highly motivated, skilled, dynamic and result oriented qualified Nepalese citizens for the vacant job positions at its existing Branches & Departments.
4. MIS Developer - Supervisor (Few) MIS-005/22
Candidates should have minimum 3years of experience of SQL language and good scripting knowledge in SQL and PL/SQL languages, Report Server/ PowerBl and able to design SSRS reports and BPM. Preference shall be given to the candidates having sound Knowledge of Core Banking System (Finacle) database structure.
• Candidates applying for Information Technology must have minimum of Bachelors Degree in Information Technology, Bachelor of Engineering in Computer, Bachelor in Computer Application or similar degree from a recognized university
• Candidates applying for Branch Manager must have minimum of Bachelor's degree from recognized university
• Candidates applying for Deputy Manager, Assistant Manager and Senior Officer must have 2 years of experience in one position below the position applying for, while for other positions candidates must have 1 year of experience in one position below the position applying for.
• Candidates must be fluent in written and spoken English and Nepali.
• Preference shall be given to the Candidates having experience in Banking in IT Department for the position of Supervisor, Assistant and Junior Assistant Level.
• Only shortlisted candidates will be informed about further recruitment and selection process.
Candidates meeting above requirements should submit online application form by clicking at www.ctznbank.com/career
The online application should be submitted no later than 17:00 hours, May 22, 2022
• Candidates canvassing for the job at any stages of selection process will be immediately disqualified.
• Any telephonic query and application received at the Bank through post or/and email will not be entertained.
• The Bank reserves the right to reject any or all the applications without assigning any reason.
"The Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer"