Rolling Plans is hiring Team Leader on behalf of it's client from FMGC Industry.
Department: Help Desk
Essential Functions: To accomplish this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation, each essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to help enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Coordinate and manage the activities of front office team members engaged in checking in patients and performing general administrative tasks as directed by the Care Center Leader.
• Organize and assign duties and tasks to front office team members.
• Establish front office team member work schedules monthly and request Floater(s) from Director of Operations as needed.
• Monitor daily performance of front office team members to ensure duties are completed accurately, efficiently and timely. Monitor and control overtime.
• Assist Care Center Leader with team member time off requests.
• Maintain attendance controller records and send to Human Resources department monthly.
• Evaluate performance of front office team members and conduct verbal and written performance evaluations after 30 days, 90 days and annually as needed.
• Assist with interviews. Conduct orientation and training on front office policies and procedures.
• Identify and recommend solutions to front office team member and office issues or problems.
• Ensure high quality care for patients by reviewing and researching concerns or complaints and recommending corrective action as appropriate.
• Assist in disciplinary action as needed in conjunction with Care Center Leader and Human Resources department. Document all disciplinary action.
• Maintain adequate front office supplies. Ensure supply purchases are cost efficient and within the budget. Review and approve supply receipts in conjunction with finance team members.
• Assist with scanning, purging and faxing patient records.
• Balance daily deposits.
• Block, open and stamp physician’s schedules.
• Run reports as needed.
• Monitor call queue and oversee number of team members on phones at all times.
• Maintain the appearance and materials in the waiting room.
• Open and sort office mail.
• Monitor the flow of patient check in and check out. Keep patients informed of delays.
• Oversee drug rep lunch schedule and provide drug rep tours.
• Oversee front office collections of co-pays and fees.
• Serve as a back-up for front office team members as needed by checking patients in and out and performing general administrative tasks due to staffing needs including vacations, illnesses, lunches, etc.
• Assist with or conduct periodic staff meetings with front office team members.
• Attend front office meetings and relay pertinent information to front office team members timely.
• Attend periodic training sessions and meetings pertinent to position.
• Maintain excellent communication and effective working relationships with patients, providers, clinical and clerical team members within CVFP and insurance companies, the public and the medical community outside CVFP for continuity of high quality patient care.
• Maintain effective working relationships with all CVFP departments including, but not limited to Operations, Human Resources, etc.
• Work at different CVFP office locations as needed.
• Perform all other duties as assigned.
• Accuracy – Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
• Communication – Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
• Computer Skills – Proficient ability to use a computer and electronic medical record.
• Confidentiality – Maintain patient, team member and employer confidentiality. Comply with all HIPAA regulations.
• Customer Service Oriented – Friendly, cheerful and helpful to patients and others. Ability to meet patients and others needs while following office policies and procedures. • Detail Oriented – Ability to pay attention to the minute details of a project or task.
• Flexibility – Ability to adapt easily to changing conditions and work responsibilities.
• Multi Task – Ability to handle more than one task at the same time.
• Positivity – Display a positive attitude and is a positive agent for change.
• Teamwork – Work as part of a team and collaborate with co-workers.
• Working Under Pressure – Ability to complete assigned tasks under stressful situations.
Education and Experience:
• High school diploma or equivalent required
• Associate’s Degree or higher preferred
• Medical Front Office or administrative experience preferred
• Supervisory or management experience preferred