Rolling Plans is hiring on behalf of its clients from Trading Company.
Qualification: MBA preferred
Experience: 3 to 5 years in the relevant field
Salary: CTC NPR. 45,000/- to NPR.50,000/-
• Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems
• Provide counseling on policies and procedures
• Be actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads and managing the hiring process
• Create and implement effective onboarding plans • Develop training and development programs
• Assist in performance management processes
• Support the management of disciplinary and grievance issues
• Maintain employee records (attendance, EEO data etc.) according to policy and legal requirements
• Review employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance
• Master's degree with specialization in Human Resource Management form reputed institution.
• Minimum 4 to 5 years of experience in the relevant field.
• Proven working experience in the relevant field.
• Knowledge of HR functions (pay & benefits, recruitment, training & development etc.)
• In-depth knowledge of existing labor laws and disciplinary procedures.
• Proficient in MS Office; knowledge of HRIS is a plus.
• Outstanding organizational and time-management abilities.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude.
• Strong ethics and reliability.
• Must possess own vehicle with valid driving license