Assistant Finance Manager
Full Time 2021-06-13 Gold List
Category Banks/ Insurance/ Finance
Job Description Rolling Plans is hiring on behalf of its clients from Corporate Industry.
Salary: CTC NPR. 50,000/- to NPR.60,000/-
• Supervise and lead accounting department employees.
Train, mentor and develop direct reports.
• Oversee monthly closing process and issuance of performance and financial reports.
• Assist in preparation of month end reconciliations of all accounts, processing of employee sales, and payroll.
• Assist in review of facility operations and performance, and be able to research and answer questions.
• Review general ledger, identifying fluctuations and causes.
• Prepare and enter journal entries; reconcile and balance sheet accounts.
• Assist in preparation of financial statements including balance sheet, trial balance, and income statement.
• Perform finance manager duties when manager is out of office.
• Conduct all duties in accordance with internally and externally acceptable accounting practices.
• Perform all other duties as assigned by management.
• Chartered Accountant or MBA with specialization in Finance from reputed institution.
• Minimum two years of experience in the relevant field.
• Requires a high degree of strategic planning skills and broad management focus and vision to foresee all aspects of financial operations.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Must possess own bike with valid license