Rolling Plans Private Limited (RPPL), an ISO 9001-2015 certified consulting firm with specialization in Human Resources Management, Business Process Outsourcing and IT Enabled Services is currently hiring for its core IT Department as per the details below; Position:
Cloud Server Administrator Education:
BSCIT, BE, or Bachelor's Degree in the related field Experience:
1 Year or above Roles & Responsibilities
- Should be able to work on Virtual machines in the cloud.
- Should have the knowledge about Cloud computing, Cloud Services, Security, and Cloud services deployment
- Deployment of Application in cloud (AWS . ALIBABA)
- Administration of redhat/Linux system
- Explore and integrate new technologies
- Daily maintenance/Administration of multiple Unix Systems
- Prepare for new product related releases
- Assists with new initiatives and upgrades
- Installation, set up, configuration, and maintenance of java application, vue application servers.
- Apache/nginx/Tomcat web servers and database servers
- Backups and recovery of servers and application
- Configuration and maintenance of the monitoring system
- Support high-availability and mission-critical environment
- Scheduling Tasks using Crontab and at the command
- Iptables Management (Firewall Security)
- User, package, disk management
- Test changes before implementation
You can alternatively contact our Recruitment Officer at 9801242166 for any kind of queries.