Below are the qualifications expected of a UX designer:
1. Bachelor’s degree in computer science, human-computer interaction, interaction design, or a related field.
2. Minimum 3-5 years (s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
3. Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers.
4. Working knowledge of UX design principles and User interface design.
5. Graphic design tools such as Adobe Photoshop or Illustrator and UX design tools such as Figma, Axure, or InVision.
6. Wireframing/prototyping tools such as Balsamiq or Sketch.
7. Experience with user testing and usability analysis.
8. Strong knowledge in layouts, graphic fundamentals, brand developments, typography, limitations of the web, and industry best practices.
9. Ability to communicate and work with team members to deliver the best quality of work and Fluent to communicate in English will be preferable
Interested and Qualified candidates can share their resumes at email@example.com