Nick Simons Institute
Nick Simons Institute (NSI) is an organization with a mission to innovate solutions in rural healthcare —through training. hospital support and advocating for healthcare workers with the government of Nepal Since its establishment In 2006, NSI's man spheres of work has been to provide appropriate Trainings to the rural healthcare workers. Hospital Support Program (HSP) and Research, Advocacy and Monitoring (RAM) towards enhancing rural healthcare.
Under the Training program NSI facilitates training of those healthcare cadres most likely to have impact in rural institution through different 22 training sites. Likewise,Curative Service Support Program (CSSP) under the HSP is being implemented into 48 different level hospitals across the country whereas HSP is implemented into 97 different level hospitals RAM targets changes in government policy including incorporation of NSI's programs
Furthermore. NSI has been the solo counterpart of Nick Simons Foundation International (NSFI), NY USA and Jointly works in the programs related to strengthen the skills of healthcare workers, improve health services available to remote and rural communities. and improve the operation of district-level hospitals. primary health centers and health posts in rural area. As the programs grow, to have smooth operation of its daily activities NSI Is locking for the suitable Nepalese citizens the following positions in its center office in Lalitpur.
1)Lead the training team and represent them at NSI leadership level.
2) Lead development of NSI partner hospitals as quality training sites.
3) Liaison with National Health Training Center and Provincial Health Centers.
4) Facilitate development, of learning resource packages.
5) Represent NSI at venous government and non-governmental committees.
1) A leader. Motivator and encourager of staff and partners.
2) Mature and serious earns the respect of various levels of healthcare workers
3) Creative: can think outside the box to find new solutions.
4) Good team player.
5) Patient to new concepts.
1) Masters degree in healthcare preferably clinical.
2) Extensive experience working in Nepals healthcare system.
3) Minimum 5 years' experience in clinical training management.
4) Experience as a trainer.
5) Experience in higher management
Female candidates are highly encouraged to apply. email to: firstname.lastname@example.org Qualified and interested candidates should apply with a covering letter mentioning the position you would like to apply for along with up-dated CV STRICTLY maximum In 2 pages. Also. kindly mention TWO names most recent work for references. A completed application should be
Closing date for receiving applications: 22 June 2022 by 5:00PM Telephone enquiries are NOT entertained and will be disqualified automatically if identified.
This is re-advertisement of first vacancy notice published on 15 May 2022. Those who previously applied for the position need not to reply.