Aircraft Maintenance Technician
Full Time 2022-05-26 Newspaper job
MERCURY AIR TECHNIC PVT. LTD IS A LISCENSED MRO (MAINTENANCE,REPAIR AND OVERHAUL) ORGANIZATION IN NEPAL. WE ARE LOOKING TO HIRE EXPERIENCE PROFFESSIONAL FOR OUR KATHMANDU AND BHAIRAHAWA STATIONS.
POSITION: AIRCRAFT MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN
KATHMANDU STATION -03
BHAIRAHAWA STATION - 02
Qualification and Experience:
• AME background with diploma or Bachelors in Aeronautics.
• Experience in A320/330,B737/787 will be prioritized.
• Valid Nepalese Driving License
• Understand and interpret service bulletins. maintenance manuals and other specifications to ascertain the feasibility and techniques of replacing or repairing faulty or damaged components.
• Examine finished work to guarantee that maintenance work attains standards and that aircrafts are prepared for operations.
• Take care of repair logs and document all preventive and corrective aircraft maintenance activities.
• Should be familiar and adhere to all technical manuals and technical log book.
BHAIRAHAWA LOCALS WILL BE PRIORTIZED. FRESHERS CAN APPLY.
Application Process: Candidates Resume/CV should be mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org before 01 -June-2022.