Qualification: MBA or relevant degree
Experience: Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in a managerial role with total experience of 7 years
1) Maintain records of the products portfolio for end-users and industrial customers working closely with marketing, procurement, QA and production.
2) Support and execute new product development from theoretical recipe to lab prototype and final product
3) Plan and forecast product business plan ensuring proper market research, competitor analysis, SWOT analysis, risk and profitability assessment
5) Collaborate with external partners such as university, research institutes
6) Providing necessary technical support to marketing, branding team
7) Delivering technical support to existing and new customers, and creating new market opportunities.
8) Responsible for product innovation including product identification, product packaging and designing & promotional scheme plans
9) Completing follow-up and execution of necessary project documentation
10) Observe and manage product lifecycle in market to analyze product launch to product saturation
11) Responsible for concept screening including market product evaluation, Product sampling,QC,Predispatch Inspection,Supply quality assurance and feasibility analysis.
12) Record, Monitor and keep track of product performance and analyse regular product performance in market