Experience: At least 5 years of experience in sales & distribution of core staple products
Education Qualification: Graduation in any stream
Major Roles and Responsibilities:
• Developing and sustaining long-lasting relationships with customers.
• Screening, recruiting and training sales employees.
• Calling potential customers to explain company products and encourage purchases.
• Answering customers’ questions and escalating complex issues to the relevant departments as needed.
• Developing in-depth knowledge of company products.
• Maintaining an accurate record of all sales, scheduled customer appointments, and customer complaints.
• Collaborating with the marketing department to ensure that the company is reaching its target audience.
• Informing product developers of possible product improvements and changes to ensure that company products meet current market needs.
• Preparing cost-benefit analyses for prospective and existing customers to determine the most suitable purchase options.
• Analyzing competitors’ products to determine product features, benefits, shortfalls, and market success.
• At least 5 years of experience in sales & distribution of core staple products
• Graduation in any stream