Experience: At least 5 years working in a law firm or a corporate set-up
Qualification: LL.B (LL.M Preferred)
Major Roles and Responsibilities
• Preserving the company’s IP assets such as trademarks, copyrights, patents, brand names (registrations and renewals), etc.
• Preparing and sending legal notices to clients or IP infringers, filing of legal or civil cases against debtors defaulting payments.
• Coordinating with Legal Consultants or liaising agencies in other countries for legal cases and dispute resolutions.
• Devising contracts with agents, partners, or clients as per the laws.
• Providing legal assistance to the Human • Resources team for employment matters and contract to draft for employment and other related matters.
• Providing counsel and assistance to the IT department on software licensing, anti-infringement, and anti-piracy compliances.
• Coordinating with the management for consultation and strategic direction with compliance related to contractual, legal, and regulatory obligations.
• Looking after information and privacy compliance across the national/ international areas where the business exists.
• Providing legal assistance to functional/ department heads and managing leadership in developing agreements, communications, and policies.