Full Time 2021-06-04 Gold List
Category Architecture / Interior Design
Job Description Rolling Plans is hiring on behalf of it's client.
Industry: Interior Designing
• Develops design concepts and produces documents based on client needs.
• Meetings with clients for project requirements and presentations.
• Meetings with vendors for brief on requirements and specifications.
• Takes accurate as-built measurements using 3d Disto lazers for developing floor plans and elevations. (inside/outside valley may require overnight stay)
• Create design concepts and digital presentations with finish selections, furnishings, and fixtures.
• Presents design concepts and takes detailed notes to address customer requests.
• Prepare detail 3d with renders, technical drawing, BOQ and project timelines based on the approved concept.
• Creates project budgets and maintains up-to-date documentation of all activities
• Manages the coordination and logistics of product deliveries and installation.
• Provides follow-up support with customers.
• Develops and maintains productive and effective relationships with customers.
• Migrate ongoing recuring projects to BIM workflow.
• Prepare Parametric models of all common components and furniture.
• Prepare plans and model based on point cloud data.
• Dedicate minimum 5hrs every week to learning new skills.
Interior Designer Qualifications / Skills:
• Effective verbal and written communication skills
• Problem solving skills, attention to detail, and self- starter
• Must have keen interest in learning new skills and software
• Abilities to extract information and produce reports
• Knowledge of building and accessible codes
• Familiarity with all phases of projects, potential issues, and proven history to produce projects
• Knowledge of industry construction costs and material costs
• Knowledge of manufacturing and fabrication methods and material required.
• Ability to prepare detail cost estimates
• Creative eye for detail in preparation of design presentation materials
Education, Experience, and Licensing
• Bachelor’s degree in architecture or interior design
• Proficiency in Autodesk Revit, Autodesk, inventor, VRAY (Autodesk certification preferred)
• Interior Design/Architecture License
• Experience in retail, office and restaurant
• Experience with FF&E procurement and specification
• Two- Wheeler license holder preferred