Rolling Plans is hiring on behalf of its clients from Corportae Industry.
Work Station: Tripureshwor, Kathmandu
Salary: 45 to 60k
• Maintain records of purchases, pricing, and other important data.
• Deal with the processes related to LC, freight and custom clearance.
• Review and analyze all vendors/suppliers, supply, and price options.
• Develop plans for purchasing equipment, services, and supplies.
• Negotiate the best deal for pricing and supply contracts.
• Ensure that the products and supplies are high quality.
• Estimate and establish cost parameters and budgets for purchases.
• Create and maintain good relationships with vendors/suppliers.
• Make professional decisions in a fast-paced environment.
• Maintain and update list of suppliers and their qualifications, delivery times, and potential future development.
• Proper filing and documentation of all the files related to commercials.
• Work with team members and Commercial Manager to complete duties as needed.
• Masters or Bachelor's degree in related field with relevant experience.
• Solid knowledge and understanding of procurement processes, policy, and systems.
• 2-3 years previous experience as commercial officer or related position.
• Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel).
• Ability to negotiate, establish, and administer contracts.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.
• Ability to work well with management and staff at all levels.
• Goal-oriented and organized team player